Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thankfulness ( Part 4 )

 It really is amazing what God will show you to be thankful for when you ask Him to open your eyes! : )

(76)...Wall heaters - our house has these old heaters built into the wall and I would freeze without them.
(77)...Calculators
(78)...The human voice
(79)...Text messaging
(78)...Paints
(79)...The Kelly Family
(80)...The Butler and Madey Family
(81)... A clean room ( at least it is for now.)
(82)...Children and their pure joy
(83)...Fresh fruit
(84)...The inexpressible blessing and joy it is to love and be loved. :  )
(85)...America!! The land of the free and the home of the brave.
(86)...The feeling of giddiness...huh, I'm such a girl
(87)...Slippers
(88)...Vaseline
(89)...A warm bed
(90)...Mr. and Mrs. Bennett, my wondrous Sunday school teachers.
(91)...The Bible - Thankfulness is really an understatement. More like lifesaving and the answer to all
                            problems.
(92)..Girl Talk - Again, what can I say, I'm such a girl and a real sucker for the love stories of people I know.
(93)...Facebook - used in the right way ( as with anything else) it can be a great tool for furthering God's      
                             kingdom and to be honest I really don't know how I ever knew anything before...I mean                    
                             really. Oh, and you know it's not official unless it's Facebook official. ; )
(94)...Our core youth group...I love these guys
(95)...TEXAS!!! - Rangers, Stock Show, weather, food, everything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment