Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankfulness

I don't know what it is about one o-clock in the morning but I seem to be productive on the computer about that time.

At the beginning of the semester I decided to try and come up with one thing each day to be thankful for. My plan was, and still is, to write it down on a sticky note and place it on my wall. I designed the blue notes to ( hopefully) spell 2012 when I finish the project. : ) So far God had shown me 74 things to be thankful for and by June first ( my graduation date) I hope to have over 200.  With prayer and a determination to experience the many, many things God has given us to be thankful for I hope to continue this project with purpose and a glory for God. 
Gratitude is not thankfulness until expressed. - quote
Be Thankful!

- O

THE FIRST 20

(1) I am thankful for administrators and teacher
(2)...the GPS
(3) ...the continuing advancement of technology
(4)...my parents staying together for over 27 years! : )
(5)... the ability to conference call
(6)...the simple pleasure and excitement that comes form gathering sea shells
(7)...that Christ feels our gaps and takes our mistakes and uses them for His glory
(8)...my parents that take the time to guide and help me
(9)...for being healthy
(10)...the opportunity to be on the missions team
(11)...the invention of Ibuprofen
(12)...our troops
(13)...having both arms
(14)...to live in a country of free religion
(15)...the many beautiful creatures God created
(16)...the unity that two fellow Christians have between each other that comes from the Holy Spirit
(17)...when God reveals parts of His plan to us
(18)... the opportunity to make money
(19)...the fall of man ( I will explain this one sometime)
(20)...the absolute uniqueness of the human body

No comments:

Post a Comment